In The Ultimate Mobility Package, you get a Personalized Mobility Plan and a copy of the Ultimate Mobility Library. This means you get plan of drills based upon a head to toe plus of library of drills to help you solve all of your mobility needs.
Here are the specific details:
PERSONALIZED MOBILITY PLAN
This single-session service is designed to give you the tools to alleviate chronic pain with exercise-related techniques and improve joint mobility to better prepare you for your workouts.
WHAT it is:
- An individually prescribed set of home-based daily exercises and corrective/mobility drills for your workouts.
WHO it is for:
- Athletes of all types (Crossfit, Powerlift, football, baseball, etc)
- Anyone that just wants to feel/move better
HOW it works:
(1) You send in detailed PHOTOS I ask for and video I need
(2) I study (and usually ask for more)
(3) We meet (online-via Skype) to confirm my thoughts by assessing your movements
WHAT you get:
(1) I create a PDF of daily exercises you need and a personalized VIDEO library of mobility drills to your level *there is NO FOLLOW-UP with this program.
- We take a detailed look at your posture from head to toe to discover joints that are misaligned as a result of old injuries or habits.
- You will perform a series of simple movements to help us discover any potential muscle imbalances.
WHAT you need for the assessment:
- The Skype app with a webcam (mobile devices are suitable)
- A broomstick, chair and a wall (no need to be at the gym)
* NO ENGLISH NECESSARY, Skype has a translator service.
THE ULTIMATE MOBILITY LIBRARY
WHAT IS IT:
A collection of 6 DIGITAL BOOKS with a total of more than 200 original exercise videos designed upon the feedback of more than 2000 athletes from all over the world. The books include;
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ROLL AND RELEASE COMBINATIONS
SIMPLE SOLUTIONS FOR MUSCLE TIGHTNESS
BOOK OF BARBELL SMASH ROUTINES
LACROSSE BALL MOBILITY GUIDE BOOK
THE BLACK BOOK OF CORRECTIVE EXERCISE
Each book is designed for the athlete that needs a quick resource to solve problems of chronic pain or movement limitations with exercise as a tool.